Reports to : China Network Manager
Location : Futian, Shenzhen, China
Languages: Mandarin or Catonese and English is a must
Certification : Certified in CCNA/CCNP.
Package: Competitive base salary + benefits
The Company :
Our comapany has over 15 years of excellence at building custom-tailored security, network, server, SAP, and development solutions. We work with our customers to understand their unique business and the outcomes they need to be successful. Our certified industry professionals then work with our customer to design a perfect-fit solution, staff the team required to maintain it, implement the required tools and processes, and manage the ongoing operations and performance. We provide Network Operation Services [NOC] to monitor infrastructure health, security and capacity which further enables us to make decisions and adjustments while ensuring optimal network performance and organizational productivity.
The Senior Network Engineers will ideally possess 3-6 years of strong technical experience in the areas of routing, switching, Security, Wireless and Data Center Technologies.
The candidate should have good attitude and Team/Customer handling skill.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primarily to monitor and ensure the network uptime of the client is 100%
• Prepare monthly availability and performance reports of the client
• Provide root cause analysis of outages
• Upgrade firmware/Software of network devices
• Provide vendor management for all ISP’s and OEM’s to support the infrastructure
• Design, build and implement extranet connectivity with 3rd parties using site-to-site IPSec VPN or dedicated MPLS connectivity.
• Implement configurations and implementation instructions into Clients change management system and insure that all approvals and processes are adhered to compliant with Audit.
• Work with the Firewall and Load Balancing team on troubleshooting connectivity issues
• Work on high and low severity tickets (includes incidents and SR) and adhere to the SLA process
• Work on End of Life hardware upgrades on head end and remote end devices and insure the asset management is up to date
• Should have a sound knowledge on ITIL process
• In depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP
• Hands on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Cisco.
• Hands on experience of Palo Alto firewall and network load balancer like F5
• Hardware: ASR 1002, Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 2900, 2800, Catalyst 6500, 4000, 3500, 2900,
• Nexus 7000, 5596, 5548, 5020, 5010
• Should have expert knowledge in Wireless office for Cisco
• Other: HSRP, VRRP, Multicast, IGMP, PIM, MSDP, Anycast, IPSec, SSH, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, AAA, TFTP, TACACS+, RADIUS, STP, VLAN, VTP, 802.1Q Trunk,
EtherChannel, PAGP, LACP, DNS, LDAP, AD, H323, MGCP, SIP, TCP/IP, , IPv6, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, QoS, Bandwidth Shaper etc.
• Knowledge of other vendor products such as Checkpoint, F5 is a plus
• Certified in CCNA/CCNP.
Process and Non-Technical Skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer relations skills
• Ability to work independently and be well organized
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and multi-task effectively
• Must be able to work within accelerated deliverables and within a team environment
• Strong project management skills and must possess good customer and vendor facing skills
• Knowledge of Manufacturing industry SLA’s is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Change, Event, Incident and Problem Management Processes
• PC Skills (Google products Google docs, sheets, Lucid Charts)
Description on the relationship and roles within the company, including superviisory positions, subordinating roles and other working relationships.
This position reports to China Manager with dotted line to India Manager.
Send your CV in English to " email@example.com "